I know this is probably a bit late but as it’s my first January post and my first 2013 post ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR’. Firstly, I hope you’ve all had a fabulous Christmas as I have, and are hopefully planning to have a great 2013!
- Blog More: I really do love publishing posts and get a lot of satisfaction from it; so the more I do it, the better. Ideally I’d like to post a lot more than I do but with school AND THEN homework AND THEN the revision I’m expected to do, I don’t have a lot of spare time to write about stuff which has nothing to do with poetry or the functions of cells. So this goal isn’t huge, but I’m setting myself the ‘2 posts a month’ goal which doesn’t seem much at all really but then I guess it’s just easier to achieve! 🙂
- Be More Organised: My Mum is the most organised person I know, it’s amazing how she can fit everything in and arrange it so well. Unfortunately, I haven’t inherited this trait from her as I leave everything until the last minute and forget so much. I wouldn’t say my life’s hectic, but it would be so much easier if I was organised (I’m including tidier in this) and less stressful, which leads on to my next goal/achievement thingy. So because of this, I’m hoping to organise what I do, when I do it. Also having to organise a party for my Mum’s birthday with my Dad soon means I need to get some practice in organising myself before I have to organise him too! (HELP!)
- Stress Less: I get stressed regularly which I’m always getting told isn’t good for me. I’m not 100% sure why I get stressed but whatever it is I make it so much worse for myself. I over think a hell of a lot and I’m one of those people who will end up becoming stressed because they’re stressed (make sense?). I’m 16, and stress really isn’t something I should be having a lot of. As well as being more organised, which I’m sure will help with this, I need to start allowing ‘me time’ where I’m not doing something which HAS to be done and just take some of the pressure off of myself.
- Spend More Time With Friends: Luckily my friends don’t add to my stress and most of them are pretty laid back. Spending more time with them and forgetting about everything else I need to do will definitely help me feel so much happier and stress free!
- Make January A Better Month: After Christmas my family aren’t the most cheerful people, most people aren’t. It feels a bit like they’re half hibernating.. I don’t know, it’s weird. I must admit, I end up feeling like this too once Christmas is over (and I’m not the one who’s spent a lot of money). 🙁 So this year I’m going to try and bring out the best in January and hopefully get them to see it too! 🙂