Uncategorized

Skincare Wishlist

16/02/2014
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, No7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream, Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask, Tea Tree Toner Water

In the midst of saving up for the money gobbler, otherwise known as a car, I am  restricting (trying) the money I spend on other things. I’ve decided not to do the clever thing and stop looking for stuff I can’t buy, but instead search the whole of Boots website, and click on all your product recommendation links. Uh oh!

I’m still not giving in yet though on all the things I reaaaaally want to try, so I have created a wishlist!

This one’s all skincare based, because I usually spend endless amounts on beauty and fashion items I honestly don’t need. The one thing I do have an excuse for though, is skincare. My skincare range is just ‘one of everything’, and even though that’s enough I feel that my skin really needs that bit extra. I’m not exaggerating when I say my skin’s worse for wear at the moment. “Oh Winter, when will you be over?” Anyway, I’ve decided that if I accidentally do happen to purchase anything in the next few months (non-car based), it has to be skincare otherwise I will feel very very very guilty.

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

It's great to go and have a chat with the people in lush and find out what their fave products are.
    Ooh thank you, I'll go check that out!
    xx

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

I will admit, it's difficult. So have I, would love to begin shopping in lush again (once I've got my car obviously haha).
    X

• Reply AlittlebitUnique // UK blog 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

You sound like youre doing so much better at saving for a car than me lol, I have no self control! I'd love to give the lush skincare a go, I've heard fab things

A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

xx

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

That's a good idea! I'll be out shopping as soon as I'm done saving 🙂 X

• Reply antoinette.pepe 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

Lush's products all the way. Haven't tried these ones though, so today I'm going on a shopping spree :))) x
    A.
    letterstoa.com

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

That's a really good price for Liz Earle! I'm so interested in trying LUSH skincare at the mo, I'd love to start using products with more natural ingredients! X

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

Oh, I've heard so many good things about it too! My skin's terrible, so I'm always on the lookout for skincare posts!
    X

• Reply Sophia Meola; ❤ 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

Great selection of skincare products! I recently pruchased a Liz Earle set from their February offer which included the Cleanse and Polish, Toner, Cream and a freebie all for £40ish which i thought was great! I really want to give the Garnier Micellar water and some Lush skincare a try 😀

Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

xx

• Reply imogen clarke 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

I've heard that cleansing water is really good, I have quite bad skin so I always enjoy reading posts about skin care x

• Reply Feel the beat 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

Hey. I just found your blog! It is totally amazing. Love your style!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!

With love,
    Vilma

• Reply Chloe Albuery 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

The face mask looks lovely, definitely want to try it!
    Oh sounds great, I've left a comment over on the post!
    X

• Reply Zoe Archer 26/07/2016 at 2:59 pm

Im terrible at saving money, and so I would be no good at making a wishlist because I wouldnt be able to stop myself from just buying the things anyway. I have the Lush Tea tree and its nice but it does smell very strongly of tea tree.

zoea2812.blogspot.com