1. No7 The Ultimate Collection BOOTS START DEAL: LIMITED TIME ONLY! £32 normally £65
2. THIS WORKS I Have A Dream Deep Sleep gift set £75
3. Real Techniques Sam’s Picks Limited Edition Set £34.95
4. Valentino Valentina Gift Set 50ml £47.99
5. Naked 3 Palette £37
6. Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glacé Collection – Bold Brights £31
7. James Brown Big Box of Tricks £25
8. Pixi Soft Focus Fresh Palette £25
1. Oasis honeycomb jacquard scarf £16.50
2. Alexa Chung It Book £16.99
3. Camera Lens Mug £12.50
4. Cork Multi Aperture Photo Frame £20
5. Yankee Candle: Snowflake Cookie £19.99
6. Cream Sequin Stag Cushion £22.40 was £28
7. Vtec Fisheye Lens for iPhone 5 & 5s £24.95
8. Listography Book £11.99
If you’re as unorganised as me, you most likely wouldn’t have finished; or even started, your Christmas shopping yet. You may not even know what to suggest for people buying gifts for you. So I’ve found a few beauty gifts for UNDER £10 to share with you, that will hopefully help you out!
I used shopstyle.co.uk to find all these gift ideas and decided to add the ‘sale’ tag, in order to find you some bargains. I absolutely love to use shopstyle to look for presents, as it gathers all products from lots of different stores/brands, and puts them in one place for you. Easy!
1. Cath Kidston Lime & Mint Travel Box £7 usually £10
This year for Christmas presents I bought polka dot glasses and filled them with chocolates and sweets. For each glass I bought a necklace (from primark) to differentiate them . For example, In Molly’s glass (a horse lover) I put a horse shoe necklace in it which meant I didn’t have to put a tag on it, even though I did because I decided it added that extra decorative touch.
After completely filling with mini toblerones, chocolate oranges, little chocolate santas, candy canes, maoams, and refreshers, I wrapped the bottom of each glass with different wrapping paper to make it more christmassy and then with cellophane gift wrap (the one used to wrap flower bouquets). I bought this last year from ebay as I used the same idea before, however used mugs instead of glasses. If you want to buy this cellophane gift wrap (5m) you can here, although you may be able to find a cheaper price if you look through a few. I tied them with ribbon (you need about 4 hands for this), added a gift tag, and after 20 minutes I had made and wrapped my christmas gifts to give to my closest friends. This is such an easy thing to do, and if I received this I would be more than happy.